Looking for a short-term lease? Maybe something longer? No problem. Unlike other rental companies in Baltimore, DC, and Virginia, our residents are free to continue on a month-to-month lease without added fees or penalties following completion of your initial lease-term. We won’t pressure you to renew your lease, or worse, subject you to the dreaded auto-renew.
Here's what you'll find at most SMC apartment communities.
- You can sign a 3, 6, or 9-month short-term lease if you're not sure of your future plans.
- Short-term rentals are fine. Rent month-to-month for as long as you want after your initial lease term. Or, you can choose to transfer, without any penalties.
- Talk to a real, live person who will offer fair rental pricing.
- You'll never receive 48-hour price quotes generated by a computer program or pricing that changes weekly—or daily.
- Amenities, and in many cases utilities, are included in your rent.
- Our rents are all-inclusive, so you'll never feel nickel and dimed for amenities like our fitness centers and pools, clubhouses and business centers, common area Wi-Fi, or trash removal.
* Must meet transfer approval criteria