Looking for a short-term lease? No problem. Unlike other rental companies in Baltimore, DC, and Virginia, our residents are free to continue on a month-to-month lease after the initial lease term, without added fees or penalties. We won’t pressure you to renew your lease, or worse, subject you to the dreaded auto-renew.
Here’s what you’ll find at most SMC apartment communities:
- You can sign a 3, 6, or 9-month short-term lease if you’re not sure of your future plans.
- Short-term rentals are fine. Rent month-to-month for as long as you want. Or, choose to transfer*, after your initial lease term, without any penalties.
- Talk to a real, live person who will offer fair rental pricing.
- You’ll never receive 48-hour price quotes generated by a computer program or pricing that changes weekly—or daily.
- Amenities, and in many cases utilities, are included in your rent.
- We offer all-inclusive rent, so you’ll never feel nickel and dimed for amenities like our fitness centers and pools, clubhouses and business centers, common area Wi-Fi, or trash removal.
* Must meet transfer approval criteria